Red Hat CloudFormsA management tool for virtual and private cloud infrastructure
Red Hat CloudForms is an infrastructure management platform that allows IT departments to control users self-service abilities to provision, manage, and ensure compliance across virtual machines and private clouds.
- Choose your environments - Provision and manage across physical, virtual, and private cloud platforms.
- Visualize what’s happening - Discover, monitor, and track all private cloud and virtual resources and their relationships so you know what's going on, where.
- Automate the standard stuff - Deploy Red Hat Ansible Automation playbooks to automate provisioning processes and management policies.
- Control your compliance - Apply corporate governance policies across environments and customize automated remediation processes.
- Use self-service capabilities - Delegate provisioning, reconfiguration, and retirement to end users through a web-based self-service catalog.
- Manage full lifecycles - Provision, reconfigure, and retire guest and host instances.
Management for virtual and private cloud infrastructure
The majority of enterprises can't afford to dedicate 100% of their business to a single environment. Today's IT infrastructure is spread out across physical hardware, heterogeneous virtual environments, and private clouds—and that can be hard to manage. Red Hat CloudForms makes management easy. It works in all those environments across your platforms and integrates with many of the providers you already use.
- Red Hat CloudForms for virtual platforms
- Red Hat CloudForms for private clouds
- Red Hat CloudForms for physical infrastructure
Using Red Hat CloudForms to manage virtual platforms, you can:
- Implement self-service ordering with complete VM life-cycle management.
- ISee and control security, performance, and capacity for all VMs.
- IMaintain VM compliance with corporate, industry, and government requirements.
Using Red Hat CloudForms to manage Private clouds, you can:
- Manage, approve, automatically provision, customize, secure, and retire cloud instances.
- Track private cloud operations, such as performance, capacity, use, and compliance.
- Track private cloud resource life cycles and use.
- Identify idle resources.
- Bring existing deployments under management without changing the process.
Using Red Hat CloudForms to manage physical infrastructure, you can:
- Discover and manage physical compute infrastructure alongside virtual and multicloud resources in a single display.